Is Draft Coffee any good?

After seeing the latest trend for Draft Coffee on the Channel 4 TV programme Food Unwrapped, I thought I would give it a try after seeing it in Sainsburys at the cost of £2.00 for 200ml.

Now Draft Coffee out of a can is probably not as good as the trendy stuff served directly from a tap but here is what I think but first what is it:
"Cold-brew coffee infused with nitrogen gas is released through a pressurised valve with tiny holes. As high pressure forces the cold brew past a disc, it creates a creamy, stout-like effect." - Esquire

To be honest cold coffee with a creamy head like a stout was disappointing for me. Now I like strong coffee a lot but this is not, it tasted no different to a cold black coffee, perhaps a little more watery. I will not be trying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment